At Crossley Group, we have the expertise to professionally and proactively support you as individual and your business with any specific requirements. Crossley Financial Accounting offers Statutory Accounts preparation and Audits for all types of corporate and non-corporate entities, which need to comply with the demands of Legislation. We offer an accurate service that maximises profitability whilst reducing individual expenditure.
Our services include:
  • A fully compliant year end Statutory Accounts service, including submission to Companies’ House
  • Accounts submitted with HMRC required iXBRL tags
  • Advice offered for adjustments and the identification of errors
  • Yearly consultations enabling the accounts to be discussed, with queries answered and advice offered, whilst advising of any important developments that could affect the business
  • Company incorporation, from advise on forming a Limited Company, to registering your business at Companies House
Crossley Financial Accounting offer Statutory required and voluntary Audits which enhance both the credibility and reliability of the financial accounts. Weaknesses can be identified and suggestions for improvements can be made. Audits provide professional documentation for future applications, providing potential for an improved credit rating and enhanced profit maximisation.
To find out more and have an informal chat about your needs contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at under reference number C008616541.
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Allied World Assurance Company (Europe) plc of 3rd Floor, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.